SantaFest would like to once again invite all schools in the City of Vaughan to participate by entering a float, marching group, band or even a school mascot in our parade. Schools who have participated in the past have indicated that entering the parade has brought the school community closer together, promoted student participation, teamwork and provided student community service all while having a great time. Please submit your entry form or on-line entry by midnight November 6th, 2016. All participants will also be required to sign the attached waiver which can also be obtained online.
PLUS NEW THIS YEAR…
SantaFest is proud to partner with our official ENTERTAINMENT & EDUCATION SPONSOR: ARCADIA ACADEMY OF MUSIC, who is offering a $1,500 INSTRUMENTAL SCHOOL GRANT to ONE lucky participating school in the parade. Not only will you receive our regular $500 bursary, but with your participation, you will automatically qualify to WIN the ARCADIA ACADEMY OF MUSIC SANTAFEST INSTRUMENTAL GRANT to be used towards musical instruments.
In a continuing effort to build community spirit, encourage school participation and invest in the future of the children in our community, SantaFest is once again this year pleased to announce as an incentive a $500 School Bursary for participating schools who meet the following criteria:
- The Grant will be made available to all school levels located in the City of Vaughan
- Schools must participate in this year’s parade by entering a float or marching groups.
- The Grant is to be used by the school library to purchase new books
- Schools must complete and submit the Entry Registration Form and entry waiver prior to the entry deadline, November 6th, 2016.
- Schools must obtain signed waivers from all participants prior to the deadline.
- School representatives must attend a parade orientation meeting approximately two to three weeks prior to the parade date.
How To Apply
- Complete and email the Entry Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate on the form that your school would like to be considered for the School Bursary.